Canteen & Lunch
MBAS Online Canteen
Ordering online for Primary Years commences on 2nd June 2020
(Ordering online for Middle and Senior Years commences 16th June 2020)
Working together with Kindo, Mercury Bay Area School can now bring you a fantastic way to order canteen lunches online!
This is our preferred method for ordering your school lunch and we encourage you set up your account today! You can order ahead of time.
- Our Kindo Canteen is open 24/7 to take your orders
- Orders close at 8:45am on the lunch day for Primary students! Order for the current day or any day in advance!
- Primary student lunches will be delivered to their classroom
- Middle and Senior students can collect their lunch from the canteen (online ordering will be possible soon)
Setting up an account
Click on the icon below to log in or create and account for our MBAS Kindo Canteen.
New Users can click on the ‘create an account’ option and fill in your details.
For families you add in the parent or caregiver contact details in the Accounts contact section and your child/s name/s in the Delivery details.
For senior students creating their own account enter your contact details in both the Accounts contact section and the Delivery details section.
Registered Users can simply enter their email address and password to log in.
Choose to pay-as-you-go using our instant top up options:
- POLi – links to internet banking and is fee free *RECOMMENDED
- Credit/Debit Card – will incur 2.5% surcharge and a 50c fee
Or have regular payments topping up your Kindo account:
- Bank transfer – allow two days for processing
See it in action
We have a tutorial on how to use the shop to help you get started: Online Tutorial
Our Kindo helpdesk is open Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Contact the Kindo helpdesk on freephone 0508 4 KINDO (0508 454 636),
A list of food items and prices is given to all new enrolments and is available from the School Office. The canteen is open for counter sales at interval and lunchtime for middle and senior years students. Primary students can complete their lunch orders in class prior to 8.45am and their lunches will be delivered to the classroom.