International Enrolment Procedure
We welcome international student enrolments to our school.
Please read the following and download the relevant forms:
- Student sends a completed and signed International Student Enrolment Application Form to MBAS by email.
- MBAS reviews the application and sends a Conditional Offer of Place, an Information Booklet and a fees invoice. If the application is unsuccessful, the student will be advised.
- After carefully reading all the information provided by MBAS, the student and parents/legal guardian pay the invoice.
- MBAS sends a Confirmed Offer of Place and receipt of payments to the student.
- The student applies for a student visa and then advises MBAS of the details of the flight he/she will arrive on. Details of transfer from the airport to the home-stay will be organised with the student.
- Students are provided with a full orientation programme on arrival.